It is recommended to leave a 2″ gap between a cabinet and a wall to accommodate for field variation. These gaps can be covered by connecting filler to the neighboring cabinet. When the filler is installed flush with the door and matches the top door reveal, it blends in seamlessly with the cabinetry. Fillers come 6″ wide in case of larger gaps, but can easily be cut down into two 3″w filler pieces if needed. Fillers are sized for the largest height in each category and can be trimmed down to fit any cabinets that may be shorter.
CUSTOMIZABLE AND CONVENIENT
- Semi-Customizable Cabinets in as little as 14/16 business days
- Manufactured in the USA
- All Cabinets Made-To-Order, No Stocked
- Pre-made Cabinets
- All Dowel Construction
- ¾” Material for Tops, Bottoms and Sides
- ¼” Material for Backs, let in on all four sides
- 4.25” Leg Levelers on Base and Tall Cabinets (1” adjustability)
- Full Depth Fixed and Adjustable Shelves
- All Sink Bases have MEDEX MDF bottoms for added protection against water damage
- Blum 6-way Adjustable Soft Close Hinges
- Multiple Finishes Available
BALTIC BIRCH DOVETAIL DRAWERS
- Softclose Undermount Guides
- 3⁄4” Full Depth Adjustable and Fix Shelves
UNIQUE FINISHES AVAILABLE
- Soft Touch Laminate
- Wood Grains with Texture
- Stylelite Acrylic
HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
- Built using Woodwork Institute Specifications, a Grade Higher than Typical KCMA Construction.
- Frameless European Design with Modern Slab Doors or Transitional Style Shaker Doors
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL HARDWARE
- 1 Year Warranty on Doors
- Fully Assembled Cabinets
- Varsa Designsis committed to manufacturing cabinets in an environmentally friendly and responsible way.
- Cabinets DO NOT include fillers, finish end panels, toe kick fronts or handles. In order to complement your purchase with these items please visit Fillers & Panels or Accessories.