96″H Standard Pantry Tall
96″H Standard Pantry Tall cabinets consist of two stacked sections for easier transportation and installation. The 54″H bottom cabinet features a full length door that hinges left or right and three full depth adjustable shelves. The 42″H upper cabinet features a full length door that hinges left or right and two full depth adjustable shelves. Most commonly used in kitchens with 96″ ceilings, the upper section is designed to align with neighboring 42″H Wall Upper cabinets for a consistent and more asthetically pleasing look. Finished Tall End Panels are recommended on visible sides to create a seamless finish between both cabinets. All Tall cabinets finish deeper than base cabinets and create a natural stopping point for counter tops.
CUSTOMIZABLE AND CONVENIENT
- Semi-Customizable Cabinets in as little as 14/16 business days
- Manufactured in the USA
- All Cabinets Made-To-Order, No Stocked
- Pre-made Cabinets
- All Dowel Construction
- ¾” Material for Tops, Bottoms and Sides
- ¼” Material for Backs, let in on all four sides
- 4.25” Leg Levelers on Base and Tall Cabinets (1” adjustability)
- Full Depth Fixed and Adjustable Shelves
- All Sink Bases have MEDEX MDF bottoms for added protection against water damage
- Blum 6-way Adjustable Soft Close Hinges
- Multiple Finishes Available
BALTIC BIRCH DOVETAIL DRAWERS
- Softclose Undermount Guides
- 3⁄4” Full Depth Adjustable and Fix Shelves
UNIQUE FINISHES AVAILABLE
- Soft Touch Laminate
- Wood Grains with Texture
- Stylelite Acrylic
HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
- Built using Woodwork Institute Specifications, a Grade Higher than Typical KCMA Construction.
- Frameless European Design with Modern Slab Doors or Transitional Style Shaker Doors
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL HARDWARE
- 1 Year Warranty on Doors
- Fully Assembled Cabinets
- Varsa Designsis committed to manufacturing cabinets in an environmentally friendly and responsible way.
- Cabinets DO NOT include fillers, finish end panels, toe kick fronts or handles. In order to complement your purchase with these items please visit Fillers & Panels or Accessories.